Moving to Australia
Moving to Australia can be quite challenging. We can handle the whole service for you, no need to worry. We are specialised in clearing Unaccompanied Personal Effects.
Arriving in Australia, your shipment is faced with Customs, Quarantine and other Government bodies red tape.
Often time delays and insufficient paperwork can cost you money. Book with us and we will handle arrival, Customs Clearance, AQIS inspections, loading and delivery to your new home.
If your goods have arrived or are arriving within 7 days please call us on (03) 9390 0480 to discuss with our import department. If your inquiry is not urgent please complete the below Quote Request Form.
- Clearance completed 7 days prior to arrival
- Goods arrive
- 3 days to collect from port to avoid storage
- Inspection with Quarantine
- Goods loaded and delivered to your new home
What to Avoid Packing:
- Any item with grass, plant material or soil
- Vacuum cleaner bags with contents inside
- Food products
- Duties/Taxes will be payable on Alcohol regardless if open/half full
- Wooden items with infestations
- Weapons or prohibited items
- Dangerous/Flammable Goods
- Christmas decorations ie: pinecones, wreath with plant material, moss
- Motor vehicles/motor bikes/trailers/used machinery as import permits may be required see dotars.gov.au for more information
- Used tyres as Mosquito declaration may be required
- If you are unsure please emails us on firstname.lastname@example.org or check www.border.gov.au or www.agriculture.gov.au for more information.
- Keep a detailed itemised packing list of your boxes and furniture. Box/Item Number with contents listed clearly in English.
- ie: Box 57, Shoes, belts, hats. Or Box/Item 90 Coat Rack. Template available under tools and forms tab.
- This saves time and money.